sábado, 15 de octubre de 2011

Awesome´s, Not So´s, and WTF´s of Argentina...but specifically Córdoba..

Here on this day and month of something, I think it´s October the sixenteenth, I have decided to show all my readers what it is that is whacked out, fantastic, and freaking weird here in this city that I live in again. So here it goes:

Awesome:

  • babuchas, those genie pants...so effing comfortable, must get more
  • low cost of living and partying. Ex: $38 US to see Buena Vista Social Club LIVE
  • art supplies are cheap as balls, I did not expect that..5 tubes of acrylics and 2 nice brushes for $10 US!!
  • super easy to make friends
  • ENGLISH AND MATE
  • gay clubs


Not So (Awesome):

  • crazy old ladies who yell at you for ¨cutting¨ in line at the ATM, when there were 5 available
  • too many dogs without homes
  • not enough rain
  • all the most commonly eaten foods are made with wheat flour 
  • lines for everything
  • protests where they shoot of flares NOT NECESSARY we can hear your drums already
  • lack of ethnic food...ok there are a couple asian places and mexican and that is IT
  • no Pandora....sad..
WTF:
  • soy juice! WHAT! you mean soy milk?? I don´t even know! and whats barbie got to do with it???
  • cumbia and cuarteto...where did they come from and who thought that was a good idea?? haha
  • Pandora worked for one day...and then it remembered where I was and was like NO WOOPS SORRY
  • people who say they are all excited to go to your party/jam/whatever and even say they will go on the event in facebook, and then they never show up

I think that´s all for now, i´m painting a hubcap I found so pics of that will be up when its done

2 comentarios:

  1. The last Pandora comment made me laugh... its sad AND hilarious.. does it just not work outside the U.S.?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. haha I´m not sure...I bet it works in like Canada and Europe and other such fancy places

    ResponderEliminar